Our Small Business Sale (and Award)
We are extremely excited to announce that on May 12, at the Greater Omaha Business Excellence Awards, we will receive the Greater Omaha Chamber’s 2015 Small Business of the Year Award. It’s a huge honor to be recognized with such an award; we are truly thrilled!
In the spirit of giving thanks and giving back, we’re offering small businesses a deep discount on our work. For a limited time, your small business (this includes you, nonprofits) can get our multiple-award-winning team of experts involved in quickly advancing your sustainability efforts.
Through our Small Business Sale, we’re offering the following scope of work. We will:
- Facilitate a kickoff meeting with your project leads
- Collect and analyze 12 months of data and other information
- Conduct our proprietary Sustainability Engagement Index survey of your organization
- Develop baseline performance metrics and recommended measurable goals in the areas of energy, water, waste/recycling, emissions, and employee sustainability engagement
- Conduct two interviews with key personnel
- Facilitate a two-hour workshop with select employees; includes pre-workshop reading assignment
- Deliver key findings, goals, and sustainability recommendations (the deliverable)
It’s a streamlined scope of work that is comparable to what we’ve been doing for much larger clients like the University of Nebraska at Omaha, UNMC & Nebraska Medicine, and Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium. The end-result is a succinct and straightforward document that will provide your organization with a clear action plan for capitalizing on all the opportunities that sustainability presents.
All this for $3,000 – 5,000! Yes, you read that right. A similar scope of work would normally cost $8,000 – 10,000, but for a limited time, we’ve cut the cost and would love nothing more than to help several Omaha small businesses advance their sustainability efforts.
It’s pretty amazing that the business community recognizes the value that we bring, and we hope to graciously accept the award and turn right around and give a little back to the small business community.
Interested? If so, give me a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 681-9458.
Onward and upward!